Saturday 15 February 2014

This is such fun!

Soo late, I know ... I have just found out how to put my post up!  Just couldn't figure it out, bit of a technophobe that's me!

So this is my proposed project for the year.  I have decided to go back to a long lost love, cross stitch.  And now that I have one item done, and my second item in progress, I am loving it again.  I am making twelve little Xmas trees, all different and unconventional, and eventually will work them into a festive wall hanging, just in time for my most favourite time of the year ...... unpacking all my Christmas decorations and seeing the magical transformation throughout the house!

Here is Christmas Tree One while in progress:





 And Christmas Tree Two in progress


A big thank you to Narelle for hosting, and for setting up the blog so that we can post our beautiful work!

Till 25 Feb, happy stitching,
Pat xx


9 comments:

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

Your trees are so lovely, Pat! I'm looking forward to see The other ten.
Happy stitching, Ciscaxx

Leeanne said...

Pretty stitching! happy creating.

Narelle said...

Thank you Pat and lovely to see you here :)
Your trees are lovely and you've given my cross stitch bug a nudge.
There's always some techi thingy to challenge me too.

Pat said...

Thank you kindly!!

Astri said...

Love these Pat. 12 of them? That is going to be so awesome!

Marti said...

Those are gorgeous! I especially like the green one. Where did you find the patterns? I haven't bought any cross stitch magazines in years and have fallen behind in whatever new is out there.

Pat said...

Thanks Marti! I found my all my patterns on Pinterest ... I searched for Cross Stitch Christmas Trees, there are so many to choose from!

Pat said...

I think so too! :)

Noela said...

Very pretty Pat. Hugs.......