Tuesday 25 February 2014

pin parking...........................


I can now show this pincushion I made for a friend for christmas, but we have only this month exchanged presents. At one of my visits to my friend Julie, (who by the way has a delightful little shop that never disappoints!) I saw a pincushion similar to this, made by one of her friends. Made from one wooden coffee mug stand, one round cake tin, felted wool & embellishments. I had much fun painting, sanding & creating!

To see something else made from wool felt, please visit my blog, you will also see that rabbit's prefer Chocolate!!

Another great month, time to see what everyone else has revealed.

Happy creating!




5 comments:

Narelle said...

Very clever creating Leeanne ... love it!

Anonymous said...

very creative,well done.xx

Noela said...

Very nice, love it Leanne. Hugs.......

Pinnylea Creations said...

Wow how creative - beautiful xx

Elyte said...

A lovely gift for a friend.