Wednesday 26 February 2014

My February 1 Xmas Item

Here is my Christmas finish for February. Last year my friend Michelle Ridgway asked me to stitch along with her on a new project she was working on.  Several people stitched along and the tops have all turned out differently as we used our own colour scheme to complete it. I chose a Cottage Garden Thread called Mistletoe to stitch mine and added some Nancy Halvorsen fabrics to finish it off.
A Holly Jolly Gathering is the name of the pattern. I have made it into a wall quilt by adding a hanging sleeve. Till next month. Happy Xmas Stitching............. Noela.  

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Noela. Hugs, xx

Leeanne said...

Pretty!!

Narelle said...

Beautiful finish Noela :)

Pat said...

So gorgeous, I love redwork embroidery, and the super fabrics complete the project perfectly! Pat x

Pinnylea Creations said...

Looks gorgeous xx

Gina E. said...

I love redwork too, and agree with Pat - those fabrics complement the stitching so well.

Sheila said...

Beautiful Noela , your version is lovely!

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely wall quilt, I love the stitcheries and the plaid fabric!
Happu X-mas stitching for you, too!

Elyte said...

Lovely work Noela.

Sharon @ OSEWDIVINE said...

Noela how lovely you are doing well with your projects. Just love the stitching.