Friday 7 February 2014

Just a Couple of Things

HOW fantastic was January?  Thank you all so much for embracing the new blog and sharing so many great projects already tucked away safely to help create a less stressed Christmas time.

MISSING:  I am definitely not a computer whiz so if I have mucked up anyone's invites to the blog, please accept my apology and don't be afraid to let me know if your invite has gone missing. Also if you can't see your link on the right side bar let me know and I'll get it sorted....I would hate to miss anyone.

NO REPLY:  A couple of you have come up as "noreply-comment" and I am unable to send you an invite to contribute to the blog. You might like to visit here for some tips on how to change this.

CTTY:  If the item you make is a gift for someone at Christmas you might also like to join one of our fellow elves, Anthea for Christmas Through The Year.  Pop over here for more information.


Enjoy some Christmas Sewing in February



3 comments:

Cheryll said...

It appears I'm good... well perhaps not GOOD but all is working OK...lol :)

Fiona said...

January started off amazing... somelovely items...
Hugz

Anthea said...

This blog has been a great idea Narelle, and a great place of inspiration too...
thanks for the words re CTTY x