Wednesday 26 February 2014

February Items

So glad I chose to 'keep it simple sweetie' ........ just until I have my other WIP's done and dusted!  I am however, so looking forward to the more involved stitcheries I will add to my collection of Christmas Trees!

Here is Christmas Tree 2 finished ...


Christmas Tree 3 is just a simple little tree, but look carefully and you will spot two little birds and two reindeer!


And this is Christmas Tree 4 in progess ... loving the white stitching on dark blue Aida. Not much more to do, and then on to Tree 5!


Till 25th March
Keep the spirit of Christmas alive and happy stitching
Pat xx






11 comments:

Narelle said...

Great looking trees Pat ... the white on blue is like a snow covered tree :)

Pat said...

Thanks Narelle, I love it!

Anonymous said...

lovely Pat.xx

Pinnylea Creations said...

What cute tress's. xx

Gina E. said...

What a gorgeous collection of trees - and such a good idea to keep the whole collection simple! I wish I'd thought of that - lol! The one with the hidden birds and deer is very clever.

Sheila said...

Your trees are gorgeous!

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

Great trees!

Leeanne said...

lovely!

Pat said...

Thank you for all the lovely comments, so enjoying this project!

Elyte said...

So pretty.

Pat said...

Thank you Elyte!