Thursday 27 February 2014

a finish for February

I can't beleive I passed the date to post this as I had it finished a while back , oh well better late than never I guess . I had received a newsletter from the Bunny Hill blog and this pattern was a freebie and I just had to start right away , it was just too cute to wait .
My Believe pillow has now been packed away until next Christmas , it was such fun to make , I used wool for the snowman applique just for the fun of it . I will have to say I had a difficult time making those letters wonky , I wanted to straigten them out but that is how the pattern was designed :-)
 Happy Stitching ,
 Sheila

6 comments:

Pat said...

I love it! Thanks for the link to Bunny Hill, what a super blog .. Pat

Quiltpassion.blogspot.com said...

How lovely, and the snowman is so lovely.
Oh, I didn't know we must show our item before the end of the month, I can't post before tomorrow... thank you for reminding me.




Leeanne said...

Oh Love!! I might have get get that pattern!

Noela said...

Gorgeous Sheila. I have printed out the pattern. hugs......

Elyte said...

You did a great job with this pattern Sheila. You could leave it out, the message applies all year round.

Narelle said...

Lovely cushion Sheila .. I second Elyte, it's a lovely thought for all year round :o)