Monday 27 January 2014

January from Sharm

My apologies that I'm a couple days late getting my post up...... unfortunately, that may happen from time to time depending on .... well, lots of things actually.  But here you go, having only
signed up a couple days before the 25th I have managed to get 1 little pot mit completed, and I have actually pulled out a couple of Christmas patterns/ kits that I bought a couple of years ago and would really like to have made up for Christmas 2014.  So these will be my main xmas items, and I will also endeavour to get at least one other small item that is set aside for the Christmas stocking bundle.  Last time I took part in this (2012), every item I made for Christmas ended up being given as birthday gifts etc during the year........ with that knowledge, I know I really need to make at least 2 if not 3 of everything this time LOL.

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

Great idea... :)

Elyte said...

Pretty and useful. If you got birthdays covered in 2012 I think that is still a good thing.

Anonymous said...

well done Sharm,lovely gift.xx

Fiona said...

I think we have all given away our "christmas' gifts early at some stage...
Hugz

Narelle said...

Cute Christmas kitties and a nice plan :o)

Noela said...

Sounds like a great plan. Like your kitty pot mit. Hugs.....

Sisbabestitches said...

Nice finish in a short time :) Best wishes for your plan for multiples, great idea :)